Friday, December 19, 2008

Manic Monday and Doodle



Mo, over at MANIC MONDAY, has the word TREE for us this week, which can be so many things, so lets check out , more then a Christmas tree, shall we?


Family Tree



Money Tree





Mo is also our helper over at DOODLE WEEK which I think is FANTASTIC! It gives everyone practice to be somewhat artsy, which we know no one really has time for. I found that "paint" on my computer was SO easy to draw, and save, I loved it. Here is my TREE doodle!




3 comments:

Ralph said...

I like the Donald Duck tree...I always enjoyed Sir Donald, who seems to share the frustrations of all of us, yet succeeds somehow in spite of his travails...

Janna said...

My favorite was always Scrooge McDuck, because I loved the Scottish accent. :)

Travis Cody said...

HA! There's a lot to learn about one of my favorite Disney ducks.

Happy MM!