Thursday, December 18, 2008

Friday 5 - "Keeping it Positive"


  1. What’s your favorite thing about the shoes you’re wearing (or the shoes you were most recently wearing)? They are slippers, and so comfy!
  2. What’s your favorite thing about the people you work with (or the people you go to school with)? Actually I am a stay at home mom, I like the flexibility!
  3. What’s your favorite thing about the climate where you live? Nothing really, well except that we dont have as much pollen as other states!
  4. What’s your favorite thing about Friday? The kids will be home for the weekend!
  5. What’s your favorite thing about the year coming to an end? Its a new start!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like a fresh new start each year :)
www.thesocialfrog.com

Anonymous said...

When my kids were in school I looked forward to Fridays so they'd be home for 2 days too!!

Elle Dubya said...

tons-o-pollen where i'm at (florida). something is always in bloom. ugh. happy friday =)